Awards + Recognition
We’re honored our work, insights, and innovative processes have been recognized by organizations across North America both within and outside the web, marketing, and design industries.
The honors listed below are 100% unsolicited.
Each year since 2014, U.S. independent market research group Clutch has ranked Followbright as one of the top WordPress agencies in not just Denver, but the entire United States (even ranking our ability to deliver results above that of agencies over 8x our size).
- #2 Ranked Denver Web Agency 2017
- Top U.S. WordPress Developer Award 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top 12 Denver Web Agencies
- Top U.S. WordPress Designer 2014-2017
- Top 10 Best Web Firms 2016
- Top Design Firm 2017
- Top Denver Web Design Agency 2017
- Top 3 Denver Web Firm 2017
Magazines and Books
- Web Design Index
- .NET Magazine
- HOW 2013
- Your Own Web Site
- HOW Magazine
- Web Idea Book
- Vows Journal
- Applied Arts
- DU Magazine
Featured on the Web
- Featured Posh'd Featured Real Estate Site Winner
- Best Web Company of Summit Award
- College & Research Libraries Site of the Month
- Most Dependable Web Company in the West
In 2016, one of Followbright's community-focused websites/web apps was the focus of a featured story on Denver Fox TV news. Read the complete write-up and watch the video clip here.
Followbright owner Erin Pheil has been an invited speaker for:
- HOW Interactive Design Conference
- Creative Freelancer Conference (CFC)
- RGD Ontario (Association of Registered Graphic Designers) webinar
- Executive Forums Colorado masterminds
- Marketing Mentor podcast
- Colorado Parks & Recreation Association (CPRA) annual conference
Columnist and Advisor
Followbright President Erin Pheil's bi-weekly column on improving business websites was featured twice-monthly in the Summit Daily News, the official newspaper of a destination Colorado ski resort community, from 2003 - 2016. Erin was also invited to guest post on author Denise Richardson's consumer advocate blog.