American Sleep Medicine
Case Study Type: Web design, development, and ExpressionEngine CMS integration
Overview: How we helped a national sleep lab company rest easier
American Sleep Medicine (one of the U.S.'s largest sleep lab companies), came to Followbright expressing deep concern that their outdated website was giving potential patients a weak first impression of their company.
- Read a blog post that walks you through this website's design and development process.
- Read a blog post detailing the amazing success this website started realizing for American Sleep Medicine just 3.5 months after launch.
The company's website goals
In addition to a complete web design facelift, American Sleep Medicine had set the following goals for their new website. The new site needed to:
- reduce patient apprehension and fear about getting a sleep study done
- provide clear contact information for all 20 locations across the country (including maps and directions)
- allow new patients to access all paperwork required prior to arriving for a sleep study
- encourage potential patients to take a self-assessment and contact their doctors with concerns
- act as a clear, simple sleep disorder educational resource for potential patients
Problems solved, everyone can rest easy now
After a design exploration phase, we created a completely revamped, calming, and peaceful web design. A much-improved, reorganized and simple site architecture was developed, and we wrote the copy for the new homepage that funnels visitors deeper into the website.
We then integrated the ExpressionEngine CMS into the website so American Sleep Medicine could manage their content in-house.
Finally, we integrated the content American Sleep Medicine provided and built an easy to use Contact/Locations area that allows website visitors to quickly find the sleep lab location nearest them.
To American Sleep Medicine's satisfaction, the new site achieved all the goals set at the beginning of the project.
The new website creates a soothing yet professional first impression, offers the information potential patients are looking for, streamlines the company's paperwork processes, and makes it easier for new patients to educate themselves and arrive at their sleep studies more informed and more at ease.
And all this means American Sleep Medicine can finally rest easily, just like their patients.
Additional project images:
How we helped:
- Website design
Including a complete exploration, wireframe, moodboard, and design document planning process
- Website coding
- ExpressionEngine CMS integration
Implementation and training, allowing client to update their content in-house
- Homepage copywriting
- Website hosting
In the client's own words...
We couldn't be more pleased with our new website. The Followbright team was fantastic to work with. They easily identified the look and feel we wanted and guided us as we created the content of the site.
Our new website is extremely user-friendly and we can easily maintain it in-house! Followbright is exceptional at what they do—a patient and expert partner in creating the perfect website for us.
~ Tracey Rodgers, General Manager
American Sleep Medicine