October 2014 Update: What Are We Working On?
The end of October finds us here at Followbright immersed in a wide variety of fun projects and solving unique challenges for clients across various industries.
Take a look below and see what we've been up to as of late...
- Final stages for the strategic website planning for a national online independent artist membership/community website
- Copy clarification and graphic design for a national financial training non-profit
- Website design refresh work for a Hawaiian art gallery
- Ongoing ExpressionEngine programming for a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company
- Design wireframing for the new website of one of the most translated philosopher/authors on the planet
- Reworking our OWN Followbright company website—from scratch!
- Monthly online marketing and social media strategy and implementation for a Brooklyn, NY retail shop
- Ongoing SEO for a Breckenridge real estate agent
- Positioning Strategy and Search Engine Optimization for a Canadian luxury custom mantels & kitchen hood designer/manufacturer
- Ongoing SEO for a ski rentals and boot fitting company
- Large scale ExpressionEngine upgrade for a Denver graphics and signage company
- Website updates for a successful Norweigan independent rosemaling artist
- Content Strategy for a Denver CRM consulting firm (prior to creation of a new design for their site)
- Conversion optimization and site clean up work for a Colorado retractable screens dealer
- Website maintenance for a national U.S. sleep lab chain
- Magento website transfer, cleanup, and improvements
- Strategic website planning with an internationally-revered motivational speaker
- Transfer of a Springfield, VA Steakhouse website away from problem hosting over to our premium web hosting
- Website launch (after a custom website design and WordPress integration) for a California-based technical writer and international speaker
- Custom, from scratch beautiful website design for a continual life-improvement blog
- Mobile website updating for local brewery