October 2013 Update: What Have We Been Working On?
As we hit the middle of October (wait, it's October already??), we again find ourselves immersed in a wonderfully wide variety of projects, solving interesting challenges for clients across various industries.
Here are some of the things we've been up to over the past several weeks and/or are working on now...
- expert situation analysis and action plan for an enclosures corporation that's experienced a recent 25% online sales decrease
- reworking of an inadequate messaging strategy and copywriting for an intergovernmental Risk Sharing agency
- website, marketing and competitor analysis for a Colorado luxury custom home builder
- ongoing search engine optimization work for a Copper Mountain lodging company
- website copywriting rework for an organic, ultra-premium coconut oil, manufactured by a Canadian health food organization
- ExpressionEngine website "rescue" work, fixes, improvements, and launch for a custom jewelry design who specializes in designing glamorous earrings for Miss America contestants
- custom logo design for a flood risk analysis company (you can see the final design here)
- ExpressionEngine development and website improvements for a risk-assessment division of large, well-known national corporation
- messaging strategy, website improvements, and online marketing for a Breckenridge ski rental and boot fitting company
- custom logo design for a Colorado neurologist (view the logo here)
- website copywriting and WordPress site improvements for a Greenwood Village training and consulting group
- Google PPC account management for a trenchless pipe rehabilitation company
- SEO-focused site cleanup for a ski rental shop located at the base of Vail ski resort
- troubleshooting a "website down!" emergency for the website of a Colorado Springs entrepreneur's startup
- website rework and business card/letterhead/envelope design for a Colorado medical practice
- ongoing blog post copywriting for a Breckenridge Realtor
- completion and site launch preparation for an established, highly respected landscaping company
- troubleshooting and problem solving for the hacked website and domain name mix-up of a local fine dining establishment
- WordPress blog transfer and integration for an eco-travel company
- situation analysis, messaging review and SEO audit for an independent Keystone ski rental shop
- proposal design for an emergency health care associates group
- website content strategy for an international shamanic organization
- pre-project strategic planning, consulting, and development of a detailed Technical Specifications document for an online Ecommerce startup
- database analysis and cleanup for an online kayak retail shop
- rescuing 5 clients from dire hosting situations and helping them become worry free after setting them up properly on premium Colorado hosting
- website security work for a Washington, D.C. branding agency focused on the restaurant industry
- responsive WordPress website design, development, and launch for a Frisco-based real estate broker
- website updates and maintenance for a Colorado brewery, medical aesthetics business, custom hardware company, accounting and tax sales practice, local television station, Houston-based apartment location services company, privately owned ski lodge, and Denver-based garage flooring company
We love our work, and we love our clients.
Contact us if you'd like to receive the same care, service, and solutions that our clients above experience, and let's explore whether we might be a great match with you.