February Update: What Are We Working On?
As we pass the mid point of February, we here at Followbright are finding ourselves immersed in quite a wide variety of projects, solving unique challenges for clients across various industries. Here's what we're up to.
A glimpse into a few of the projects we're working on right at this very moment...
- Design and development of a companion website to Susan Schulten's Mapping the Nation book. (Definitely keep an eye out for her fascinating monthly installments for the NY Time's "Disunion" series!)
- Ecommerce website for a unique Washington-based promotional materials company
- Blog integration for a wedding and event planner's site
- UVP (Unique Value Proposition) development for one of the Colorado high country's top landscaping companies. (Are you wondering "What's a UVP?" A UVP is one of the most critical pieces of a company's online and offline marketing strategy. Take a look at a few of our previous clients' UVP case studies: Physical therapist UVP, Copper Mountain lodging company UVP, English curriculum company UVP.)
- Development of a long term Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy for a CO realtor
- Website updating for a New Jersey dog trainer
- Website updating for a luxury resort spa
- Custom application development of a used book application for a Colorado Springs entrepreneur
- Initial website planning for an eco-friendly pet products startup
- WordPress website development for a Denver floor coating business
- Intranet development for an onshore well-site service business
- Website rework for a bridal show planning site
- Website copywriting for one of Colorado's premier wastewater management companies
- Website copywriting for a Denver commercial construction company
- Preparing for the final site development work of a Colorado non-profit's website
- Custom website design and CMS (Content Management System) integration for one of America's top sleep lab companies