2016 Highlights (And See You On the Flipside)
We here at Followbright Web Agency are taking a much needed break at the moment to relax and rejuvenate and experience appreciation and gratitude with our friends and family as 2016 comes to a close.
The end of the year gives us time to pause and reflect on how fortunate our team of web designers, web developers, and web consultants were to work with so many amazing clients and partners this year, and marvel at the endless ways in which we're inspired by the people we work with.
A quick look back (wow...)
This year found our team working on a plethora of web-related challenges for a variety of fantastic clients. Here are just a few of the many, many highlights we experienced in 2016.
We worked with...
- the largest brewpub in the Colorado Rockies,
- a Fortune 500 company, and
- one of the most respected hair stylists' associations in the United States.
- a Colorado non-profit launch a completely reimagined web presence,
- a national salesperson sourcing agency rid itself of mobile and conversion related headaches, and
- a community-focused startup help educators find paying jobs to supplement their income.
- grew our client list with some truly amazing businesses,
- were once again recognized as one of the top WordPress agencies in the United States, and
- watched our testimonial pages grow longer and longer.
We're so very grateful for all the good fortune, positive energy, and wonderful people we're surrounded by.
Thank you for being a friend of Followbright. We think you're fantastic, and we wish you the most healthful and fulfilling year ever in 2017. May you find yourself ever closer to your personal vision of success and happiness.