KEYSTONE NEIGHBOURHOOD COMPANY
ExpressionEngine-powered website for an organization dedicated to making The Neighbourhoods at Keystone (in Colorado) a premier mountain community.
How we helped:
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Flash Slideshow
- Events Calendar Design & Implementation
- ExpressionEngine CMS Integration
- ExpressionEngine Training
- Website Hosting
A Few Details:
- One of the Keystone Neighbourhood Company's (KNC) chief complaints about their previous website was that keeping content updated was a painful, often unsuccessful process. For this reason, the new KNC website includes a fully-integrated Content Management System (ExpressionEngine) that allows the KNC staff to quickly, easily, and painlessly maintain the entire website.
- The KNC staff can update their website from any computer with an internet connection; the ExpressionEngine Content Management System required no special software to be installed on their office computers.
- From their ExpressionEngine Control Panel, the KNC staff also maintains their Keystone Festivals website (which encompasses five separate festival mini-sites) as well as their Warren Station website.
What they said:
"The Keystone Neighbourhood Company was happy to work with a local (Summit County) small business in the development of our new website. Their staff was both easily accessible and timely in answering questions that came up.
Followbright assisted us in identifying a new 'look and feel' that fit our company. Our business also needed to be able to make text changes to the website, and Followbright was instrumental in training our staff and providing assistance so that we can now enter data on our own."
- Molly Speer, former Executive Director of KNC