Website for a Colorado fly fishing company. This version of the website is no longer live.
How we helped:
- Web Site Consulting
- Web Site Design
- Web Site Development
- Content Management System
- Database Development & Creation
- Continuously-Updated Fishing Reports Functionality
- Online Store
- Web Site Maintenance
- Web Site Hosting
A few details:
- This site's design was showcased as a featured design on web gallery sites such as Screenalicious and The Daily Slurp.
- The streamflows shown on the Fishing Reports page are updated every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Client manages all the content within the Fishing Reports section of the site, rating rivers and writing reviews several times a week during the spring and summer.
- Every time a new River Report is generated by the Client, the previous report is automatically stored in the Archived Reports section of the site.
- The Client is able to add tips, jokes, and pearls of wisdom to the site's main database. One snippet is randomly shown on each page throughout the site in the sidebar to keep things fresh and fun.
What they said:
"Followbright is the perfect solution for all our website needs. We are flooded with compliments and enthusiasm regarding our new site.
We're fishing guides just happy to turn on a computer without consulting the instruction manual, but with the help of the Followbright team we now have a website that has a look and feel of a technical genius.
Not only was the Followbright team receptive to our suggestions and guidelines during design, they also used their expertise to add cool enhancements and user-friendly features, creating a unique web experience for our users. Our website is now a fluid machine that helps keep us in touch and in front of our customers.
Our website now gives us the virtual media tools needed to remain an industry leader and trend-setter, which would be impossible to obtain with a boring, static website."
- Chris Hall, Manager at Cutthroat Anglers